Are you looking for an opportunity to use your strengths and support various projects while further developing and expanding your technical skills and expertise?
AMI Consulting Engineers, PA is seeking an experienced Civil Technician to join our Marine/Civil Departments located in Superior, WI. The qualified candidate will be accountable for preparing moderately complex drawings while working independently on projects related to civil, utilities, marine, structural, and site development. The ideal candidate should be driven towards superior client service and have the ability to work independently and in accordance with established CADD standards and procedures. The Marine/Civil Technician should possess excellent CADD skills, written and oral communication skills, construction inspection experience, and impeccable follow through while taking ownership in each and every project presented. This candidate should also be team oriented, possess a “can-do” attitude, and be eager to learn/develop new technical skills.
- Associate/Technical degree
- 2+ years of progressive drafting and design experience preferred
- Well versed in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Construction inspection experience
- Surveying experience preferred
- Self-starter that is deadline driven
- Flexible work schedule to support project implementation
- Enjoys an ever changing, fast paced work environment
- Positive “can-do” attitude, with a high work ethic
- Eager to learn and develop new technical skills
AMI Consulting Engineers is a leading marine, civil, and structural engineering firm that was established in 2006. AMI provides large company capabilities in a small company atmosphere. At AMI, we maintain a standard of excellence with our high level of professionalism, quality control, and uncompromised service upheld throughout all of our projects. Offices and located in: Superior, WI, Virginia, MN and Minneapolis/Saint Paul, MN. AMI is a company that knows our employees by name and believes in work/life balance. AMI has a flexible work environment and is seeking a candidate that has a “can-do” attitude and enjoys a challenge.
Wage and benefits package is dependent upon qualifications and experience of candidate. This position is eligible for the full company benefits package including:
- Competitive Salary
- Group Health Insurance
- Simple IRA Plan
- Term Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- 8 Paid Holidays