Location: Superior, WI Reports to: Office Manager
Department: Operations Status: Part-time with full-time potential
Office Administrator Job Summary:
AMI Consulting Engineers is seeking an Administrative Assistant to be accountable for front office and general administrative support. This position is located at our Superior, WI office. The ideal Administrative Assistant must have a general knowledge of office administration and the following skillsets and attributes:
- excellent written and oral communication skills.
- positive and energetic attitude
- be a self-starter that is deadline driven in a fast-paced environment.
- highly organized with impeccable follow through while taking ownership in each project assigned.
- excellent people skills
- flexible team player who loves to learn and is helpful in their disposition.
- enjoys a challenge.
This will begin as a part-time flex position with potential to be full-time depending on workload.
- Front office reception & greeting
- Screen & field calls
- Utilization of Microsoft Office applications
- Schedule Travel arrangements
- Document preparation
- Staff licensure maintenance
- Company supply maintenance
- Schedule & arrange for office maintenance and cleaning.
- Meeting room set-up
- Company event/function planning support
- Senior level management support
- Perform supporting tasks associated with marketing, sales, and business development as needed.
- Assist in construction bidding process.
- Other duties assigned.
- 1 year working in a business setting with hands-on support of upper management preferred.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills and experience.
- Solid writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of engineering and construction practices/terms a plus
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, February 24, 2021