Are you looking for an opportunity to use your strengths and support various projects while further developing and expanding your technical skills and expertise?
AMI Consulting Engineers, PA is seeking a Marine/Civil Technician/Diver for its office location in Superior, WI. The qualified candidate will be accountable for preparing basic drawings while working as a technician on marine and civil projects. The Marine/Civil Technician should possess excellent CADD skills, written and oral communication skills, construction inspection experience (above and below water), and the ability or desire to learn how to operate field equipment such as boats, ROV, bathymetric equipment, land survey and other technical equipment. This candidate should also be team oriented, possess a “can-do” attitude, and be eager to learn/develop new technical skills.
- Associate/Technical degree
- 2+ years of progressive drafting and design experience preferred
- Commercial diving certification – Must have or ability to get ADCI card
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of surveying, bathymetric and inspection
- Self-starter that is deadline driven
- Flexible work schedule and ability to travel
- Enjoys an ever changing, fast paced work environment
- Positive “can-do” attitude, with a high work ethic
- Eager to learn and develop new technical skills
AMI Consulting Engineers is a leading marine, civil, and structural engineering firm that was established in 2006. AMI provides large company capabilities in a small company atmosphere. At AMI, we maintain a standard of excellence with our high level of professionalism, quality control, and uncompromised service upheld throughout all our projects. Offices and located in: Superior, WI, Virginia, MN, Minneapolis/Saint Paul, MN and Pensacola, Fl. AMI is a company that knows our employees by name and believes in work/life balance. AMI has a flexible work environment and is seeking a candidate that has a “can-do” attitude and enjoys a challenge.
Wage and benefits package are dependent upon qualifications and experience of candidate. This position is eligible for the full company benefits package including:
- Competitive Salary
- Group Health Insurance
- Simple IRA Plan
- Term Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Leave